Bienvenidos a Cabañas Maymapu
In southern Chile at the foot of the Osorno volcano, is the door to the Chilean Patagonia, a place where large lakes, glaciers, ancient forests, volcanoes and extraordinary rivers converge. Here on the banks of Lake Llanquihue are the Maymapu cabins, a name that means 'good land'.
On this site, located on a plateau above Lake Llanquihue, rest our exceptional cabins, unique in their design and style, fully equipped to enjoy all the magic of an extraordinary place. Here you will enjoy fabulous views, lake access and proximity to numerous destinations, becoming an invitation to the many activities offered by this wonderful area of Chile.
They are homes designed for personal and family rest, with ample space, privacy and all the quality of our service.
Our cabins are located in a strategic location that will allow you to do multiple activities. Tourism Maymapu has preferential agreements that will make your stay an unforgettable experience. You can enter the available links and establish contact personally. Maymapu tourism is only an intermediary and is not responsible for the given services.
· Birds Chile, birdwatching with experts.
· Osorno Volcano Ski Centre: the beauty around it lets you enjoy this centre all year round.
· Fishing Excursions: Cumbres & Rios excursions organize fishing and trekking activities.
· Bike Circuits: there are different cycling circuits with a variety of difficulties.
· Rent a Car: Special discounts to our guests, please contact:
Jorge Sotz Vargas
Aeropuerto El Tepual, Puerto Montt
+56 65 226 0888 / +56 9 9489 1384
email@example.com - www.puertorent.cl
HOT WATER SPRINGS & MASSAGES
· Casino & Hidra Spa Hotel Dreams, Puerto Varas: a place where you can relax, go to the casino or go to their restaurants.
· Aguas Calientes Hot Water Springs: approximately two hours from Puerto Varas, in the Puyehue National Park; you get there through route 215.
· Ralun Hot Water Springs: opposite Ralun on the northwest bank of the Petrohue River, skirting the Vicente Perez Rosales National Park.
CULTURE, RESTAURANTS & OTHERS
· Lake Theatre: a series of shows on the Frutillar Health Resort
· Tourist Circuit Puerto Varas, Frutillar & Puerto Octay: a circuit around the lake
· Molino de Agua German Club: road to Ensenada, nine kilometres from our cabins, km 21.5, telephone: +56 65 2 330140/ +56 9 9448 0281.
· Ibis Restaurant: a classic in Puerto Varas.
Café Cassis en pleno centro de Puerto Varas.
· Cassis Cafe: in the centre of Puerto Varas.
· Medical Centres; Clínica de Puerto Montt (65) 248 4822- (65) 248 4824
· Clínica Alemana de Puerto Varas +56 65 2582290
You will find incredible places near Maymapu, on the same lake you can enjoy the inviting cafes and the wonderful theatre in Frutillar as well as Puerto Octay and Centinela with their rows of beautiful southern houses, or follow the Todos Los Santos Lake and go in Vicente Perez Rosales National Park, or even go down the Reloncavi Estuary and ascend the River Puelmo Valley, Puerto Montt is very close and Chiloe Island just a step away.
Nautical Activities and Adventure Tourism
The Llanquihue Lake and its surroundings are ideal to take on activities such as windsurf, kayaking, boating, sailing and much more. here, you'll find wind and water, beaches and marinas which will facilitate these activities. Along with those, there are other things such as exploring and adventure like hiking, climbing, canopy, trekking, mountain bike, rafting, rappelling, tyrolean traverse, descending rivers and lots more.
Equestrian Sports and Horseback Riding
Puerto Varas is ideal for equestrian activities in native forests, wide fields, plains, mountains and volcanoes, by rivers and lakes. Many parks have vast areas to roam. In Llanquihue you'll find unique trails that will allow you to do horseback riding in a particular beauty.
In the south of Chile at the foot of the Osorno Volcano is the door to Patagonia, a place where lakes, glaciers, ancient forests, extraordinary volcanoes and many rivers converge. Here and next to the Llanquihue Lake are the Maymapu Cabins, which means 'good land'.
Complete the following form to get in contact
Maymapu is located in a beautiful and secluded area but within walking distance of Puerto Varas, so we recommend a stop for supplies which can be purchased in the towns many stores. If your arrival time is outside the norm we would appreciate that you let us know so we can be waiting for you.
Llanquihue Lake, Route 225 to Ensenada, kilometre 12, Puerto Rosales, parcela 50, Puerto Varas.
How to get here;
From Puerto Varas: on the waterfront towards Ensenada, up to km 12 on the Interlagos route, at this point take the dirt track on the left in the Puerto Rosales sector and drive one kilometer where you'll find our cabins.
From Ensenada: drive along route 225 towards Puerto Varas up to km 12, and turn right and follow the above directions.
Maymapu is a short trip away from Puerto Varas. We suggest letting us know your arrival time so we can be waiting for you.
Have a good trip.
Parcela 50 Puerto Rosales, Km 12 ruta 225 - Fono: 56-65-2335397 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEVELOPED BY CAM GRAPHIC S.A.